Monday, July 13, 2009

Yikes!

How has it been over a month since we updated???

We've apparently been busier than we thought!

We've got a full day meeting at our agency on July 22nd, and we are working furiously to get things done before then. My mom is helping us repaint the nursery and a dresser & chest for the room also. We installed smoke alarms & Fire extinguishers with my dad's help. I've cleaned all the carpets in the house except for the nursery, and I'll do that after we paint.

Still to do - gosh it's quite a list! We've got to put the room together, reassemble the living room, create the scrapbook, write autobiographies, take pictures for the scrapbook, and on top of that, some friends of ours just had a baby & I've got to go meet the new addition - soon!!!

We'll be sure to post about the meeting on the 22nd! Until then, thanks to everyone for all of your help & prayers!

1 comment:

  1. So what's going to go on at your full day meeting? Are they going to ask you about the house and stuff? I wish I could be there to help with scrapbook things. If I can be of any help via the internet, do let me know.

    ReplyDelete